Top Gear Season 10 Available On DVD April 21st

The 10th season of Top Gear will be available on DVD here in the US starting on April 21st. It doesn’t contain the Polar Special (that’s available separately), but it does have the other 10 episodes. You can buy it off Amazon.com.

To the best of my knowledge (although I may be forgetting), this is the first time a complete season of Top Gear will be available on DVD, at least here in the US. Even though they’re likely the versions shown on BBC America (slightly shorter with replaced music), this is still an excellent step by BBC Worldwide. A great item to give as a gift to someone you want to get hooked on Top Gear. Infact, I think I’ll be purchasing a couple myself to give to friends.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий