Here’s some more proof that racing motorbikes isn’t for the timid. After one rider loses it just before a turn, Italian racer Vittorio Iannuzzo winds up running straight into him and goes over the handlebars head first. It’s unclear who came out worse, but it’s safe to say both of these guys were pretty sore when they woke up the next morning. Ouch.
- LA 2008: Our Orange Crush is the Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85
- LA 2008: the 2010 Mustang colonizes the interwebs
- Key Engine Specifications: -Horsepower: 414bhp @ 8,300rpm -Torque: 295lb ...
- Fiat Bugster Concept Heading For Minor Brazilian Auto Show [Do Not Eat The Brown Acid]
- Cannonball Run Cup (Russia, Europe, U.S.A.)
- Mustang GT and Shelby Included in Fords 0% Financing Package
- Detroit 2009: Little Bigtime - Concept C takes Lincoln in a brand-new direction
- Daimler split from Chrysler
- Confirmed: New Acura NSX to Arrive in 2010
- Ford says No but the media rumor mill says Volvo’s a Go-Go